Friday, January 13, 2006

The Guy (part IV)

Ok I called The Guy last night on some drunk Remy shyte. I know I'm sucka for doing that but I did it anyway. So when I called I blocked my number and he answered by saying come over Sakinah, yeah that my real name don't tell no one(smile). So as I sitting dumb founded like how the fuk he know it's me, So I replied by saying that it just come over, why haven't you called in two weeks. He answered by saying you no why , but come here and we will talk about it. So I went (sucka for love). So when I get there he stated that he was upset because I gave him 20 pumps and bounced on that azz after I was done. (I got what I wanted what the purpose of staying). So the bytch came out of me, by saying you can't be fuking serious I had some where to be in the morning, shyt I don't have time to be laying up with you n*gga give me my 150 pumps and I'm out. So we had a heated conversation about that and he hit me with I not ready for no committed and I said neither am I, I'm lying shyt I wish had some one to call my own. We continue to talk and I broke it down to him by saying a fuk is a fuk, If it's good for both of us let keep it rolling until we both get tired of each other, I'm not trying to make you my man, I just want to enjoy your company every now and then,do not get it twisted. He said ok but you never know with him on what to expect next. But the killer question was what are we doing for my birthday...LMAO....Nothing I'm working well can you least buy me a gift....Hell to nah, you got your gift these 150 pumps..Happy Birthday....LOL So we end up doing 100 pumps this time no biting thank god for that, I can't take another bruise on my pretty skin. and again he's a fuking talker (whose it, mine now shut the fuk up) and he beg me not to leave and I stayed, let see if I receive a call from the bastard later....
He needs some real live attention from someone other than me....But I'm not going to front he had going for a minute, but I'm much better now that I got all that shyt off my chest. Whew.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO FUK THAT, DON'T CALL HIS ASS NOW!!!!! LET HIM CALL YOU AND TELL HIS ASS I'LL CALL YOU BACK. BETTER YET I'M BUSY, I'LL HIT YOU BACK.

TIT FOR TAT IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD, BUT SOMETIMES IT FEELS GREAT.

HIS ASS ON BIOTCH MODE AND I'M QUITE SURE HE DONE WENT AND GOT SOME PUMPS AND BOUNCED ON A CHIC WHEN HE WAS DONE WITH NO WHERE TO GO IN THE AM. TELL HIS ASS TO LET THAT GOOD OL' PRIDE GO!!!! THIS IS THE LADIES TIME TO SHINE SO SUCK IT UP DAMMIT!!!!!

FUK EM AND LEAVE EM ALONE.........LOOK AT ME TALKIN' SHIT.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Esdot said...

you are crazy Jha Jha....But I say Amen, you know it on.

2:06 PM  
Blogger misskree said...

lol I know that's right! At least got 100 good pumps with out the violence, and at least you have a better understanding of him! I agree with jha, do him like he did you with the phone calls.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home