Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Man of the house

Today is My baby birthday he is getting old, damn it seem like I just had him but it been 12 years now. Damn that mean I getting old. Oh well what can you do but get older. Anyway I tried to take him to breakfast to start his day off right, but of course his shady azz didn't want to go his main concern was to not have to wear a uniform, so being that I have to work tonight I will take him to dinner tomorrow restaurant of his choice with one of his closest friend maybe I will take Enel being that him and Amir have the same born day. So to all my blogger please wish Amir A Happy Birthday!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

Happy B-Day Bogie!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOGIE!!!!!!!!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home