Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another Day at The Zoo

Ok Blogger....My time must be short here at the Zoo. They have me covering for Dr. Special for the whole week which I'm so pissed because she requires a whole lot of attention. Now her secretary lil cheetah, apparently she had a nervous break down because Dr. Special scream at her and she in baby boomer stage, so she a lil emotional right now. So she went to the Doctor and they told her the animal at the Zoo is to feisty for her right now and to stay away for a couple of weeks. Well I'm sorry that this happen to lil cheetah, but I have other shyte to do than to cover her azz for the next two weeks. So Dr. Special finally showed her face today and now she delegating shyte for me to do like it's permanent oh hell to the nah, I have one more day left with her why is she talking to me like this shyte is longevity. See this is why smoke L's because of this kind of bullshyte, and I started to roll up and bring with me for the ride home. This is some bullshyte........And what's fuking with this I had a fuking cigarette and I don't even smoke. You know they got me pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home