Thursday, January 05, 2006

What is the fuking problem!

Ok I been dealing with whole lot of people and the issues lately.

Simpleton:

Last night I had to deal with Simpleton he's one of my bar customer, but I known him for a while so he calls me his lil sister, well last night I curse his azz out, like I was his fuking mother. Every time he comes to the bar he always lose something,and who do he call first ME....mtherfuker keep up with all your shit keep it at home or in your pocket fuk it get a pocketbook, You are a Grown Azz man what the fuk is your problem.

The Grill from Hell:

Now he my boy but he has a fuk up grill. Anyway how is he suppose to be protecting me at the bar, but this mtherfuker is so light he can't protect his damn self. He don't have no mean of transportation so he depends on me to get him home every Wednesday night, but he makes so mad because he always popping shyte. He got one more time and he will see how feel to get left in the cold. How the fuk you pop shyte when you need people, what the fuk is your problem!!!

Mother:

Why is she calling me like this she must want something, damn did she even call her grandson for his birthday (hell no) that why he don't fuk with her now he label her as Aunt Olivia verse grandma Olivia. So I figure I will call her back when I go to lunch, but something told me to call my NANA, I know my mother called her first and guess what she did, she stated that my mother needs 50.00 for her rent...Yeah right I need about 700.00 for mine she better get the fuk out of here ain't no way hell she needs 50.00 when she got a man living there. But I'm not fuk up so I called and guess what her phone is off....Grown Azz lady what the fuk is your problem can't pay your bills....

Attention:

I'm convince that what she needs is attention and I'm not the fuking one right now so she better leave me alone.

Hippo the Male Nurse:

Fat fuking bastard that works my fuking nerves continue kiss azz and not work on getting it kick....He makes a statement on how I got here at the ZOO, I got here because I inquired because I want a job to meet my skills. But let this mtherfuker tell it oh she was struggling at the bank and need leave because she was having hard times. Mtherfuker are serious! You don't know shyte about me all I ask your fat azz was they hiring because I wanted to work normal hours and get bi-weekly pay instead semi-weekly. What the fuk his problem thinking I was struggling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home