Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today at The Zoo...

Today as I walk in the Zoo, Heels approach me telling me I have to cover for Dr. Special! why me, ole boy I guess that are trying to get rid of me, because the first time she get out of line I will check her special azz... Now mind you my boss is on vacation so I thought I will be working at my own pace for the week, guess not...So she preps me by saying don't take no shyte from her if she gets out of line check her. Apparently she drove her secretary crazy because she out on Bed rest for the next 10days. This Dr. Special is something else, I hope she have her shyte together because I really don't feel like dealing with her non sense today. Now I prep my patient, The doctor will be out for a week and they won't call as much. But her patient keep calling fuking up my flow. I not in the mood for this shyte right now. I'm ready to go already.

2 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

Woosah girl, woosha. Just take deep breaths, to avoid from knocking her azz out! LMAO!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, the zoo !!.....Just ignore her if she starts, you have more important things to concentrate on than BI#@*ES you work for/with !!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home