Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year

My New Year start off fuk up, but I'm hear to tell you it won't end fuk up......I'm on some straight new shyte. I will continue to do me and let these n*ggas know it's all about me. My time and My time only. I will call when I feel like, I will answer only if I feel like it. I will fuk when I feel like it...I will be a straight Nasty Bytch. Oh well, ain't no reason to be nice no more..... Life is a Party you mine well enjoy it why you can. LIVE LOVE AND LAUGH to all my bloggers friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

I know that's right!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree, those are some of my thoughts & resolutions also. I decided not to answer my (now ex-friend's) call on Sunday being that he stood me up TWICE Saturday !!.....So he left me a message saying I always have an attitude when I don't get my way (the audacity) & don't call back. OKAY !!!!!!......Little did he know he was already cut off after that stunt he pulled on Saturday anyway, so that message was irrelevant...SH#@ he did ME a favor, thanks nig' !!!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger misskree said...

I also agree ladies, I'm tired of being screwed over by these muthafukas!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home