Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Esdot Porter

Today I feel good, for some reason I haven't really thought about "The Guy" who is very shady, but it's all good so am I!

I actually had fun last night, I laugh like all night along. Ms.Perdie and I was on the phone talking my adventure the night before, which was funny as hell, I believe we laugh for a good hour straight. Then I went down stairs to show Shemboogie my wonderful sex bite and we smoke and laugh some more. Then MissKree with a K and I went to Chateau of Spains and laugh even harder. Laugh is good for the soul and trust and believe I need to laugh to keep from crying. I hope I make some good tips tonight it's rent time and I'm broke so hopefully my good ole faithful customer will come out an support me. Someday I like my customers and somedays I don't but tonight I will like them I didn't work on saturday night,so I miss them. Nothing really exciting happen today. So I guess I will holla back at cha shortly......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home