Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Guy (part III)

Hello.....How was everybody weekend? As for me my weekend was ok in the physical but depressing in the mental. How do you know when your timing is right! Please tell me?

Ok here it is 5days and still haven't heard from The Guy. I don't know about this dude, but he got me thinking about him at all times...What the fuk is that about. Anyway I been going thru some real live emotional feeling thinking about this fuker. How fuk can you talk your way into somebody life and then leave on a silent note. This shyte got me trippin. In my mind I been cursing him out and trying to dial his number, but my fingers wouldn't let me, which was a good thing until I had one two many shots...So I broke down and call the fuker! Can I ask you a question? What Esdot?(oh I'm bothering you )No! Are you on some lil kid shyte, esdot I will call you back, no don't bother I see now that we are not on the same level. I was so hurt by the way he handle the call, but at the same time I was like fuk him. I know I know what everybody is thinking but some time you get caught up with the wrong person. I'm good though. I feel much better knowing that he is just a talker. But I got admit his game almost had me Slippin.......NEXT.....

3 Comments:

Blogger misskree said...

Wow!!!!! We all have subjected ourselves to that same $hit sometime or another. It's life, and women, unlike men, think with emotion. It's a new year, and new years always bring new opportunity. Isn't it funny how we always have advice for a friend, but don't know $hit when it comes to advising yourself? lol

When all else fails, there is always a good bar and drinks to take your fustrations out on!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Esdot said...

I know that's right. I let him go physically not quite yet mentally. I can't explain why I feel this way about this guy..

4:05 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

He's a loser. He's mad because, even though he got what he wanted, you played him. You know what i'm talking about. So, let him stir in his emotions, as you move on to bigger and better things. Fuk him, good for nothing.... OK, let me stop, cuz I sound REAL bitter...LMAO!!!!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home