Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This Guy (part II)

Ok remember in my previous blog about The Guy?

Well this guy is the best so far yet. For a minute he had me feeling some kinda way, I was liking him but at the same time I wanted nothing to do with him. Well deep down inside I just wanted to see what he was made of. Because the way he touched me made feel like getting on my knees to perform some kind of brain surgery, in my mind I'm like I never been touch like this before Damn...Damn..Damn...

Well any way I sent him a text telling him I'm in time out for a minute, and I will kick it with him later now that was Thursday. So he never replied or called until yesterday evening (which I been dying to talk to him the whole entire weekend), But again I had self control, not calling I was to the point were I wanted to do a drive by to see if was home (he's not my man what the fuk is wrong me go home) .
So any way my days got longer, my nights got restless because I wanted to see him, hear for him shyt he could just sent me a Happy New Years text that would been fine with me, but nothing happen. So on New Years Day I had a brunch hoping and praying he showed up, but he didn't again no call no nothing, but I already had my mind made up if he call I'm going to fuk him and leave him, well I shouldn't say leave him , I meant put his azz to sleep and go home, because if it good I'm going back.

Well hear it is 4 days later and he calls, I missed the call so I called him back.
What's up, nothing how are you (fine now that you called)so we are having a general conversation about nothing, then he question the text. Why you feel that way what did I do, I said nothing it me I like you and I feel likes it wrong to like you right now, he chuckle and said no I like you too, don't feel that way, so now I jumping for joy inside and just going with the flow. So we are talking over an hour long, but I was tired of talking, I ask if I can come over he said yes....

I arrive at his apartment a little after 10, as I walk in the door I'm on the phone and so is he, but he standing there in his towel right then and there I knew it was going down. So now we are both off the phone he states to me I'm sorry I meant to meet you at door with umbrella so wouldn't get wet, so I said I'm ok I have one. (I love him, he always know what to say) Damn ....Damn....Damn... So he's in the shower I just sitting there in a daze, thinking to myself will this be a good fuk or a bad one....I hope it's good because I like him. So we are talking having a nice conversation, having cocktails, but gods know I need about two more just so I get how I want it.

All I have to say is this.......Damn...Damn...Damn...Damn......If you have Mary J. Blige (No More Drama CD) Song titled: Never Been, well you know how I feel....I can't go in to detail....But I will be back for more hopefully to stay......

3 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

WOW!!!! All I can say is WOW!!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Esdot said...

Ok This Guy and I had a converaation about what to expect. We both stated that whateva happen, happens. We are both Single but have some adjusting to do if we decide to be come as one. But at the same time I like him in a whole another way. I'm strong minded so I can deal with a lot with it comes to men, and trust and beleive I'm always on my P's and Q's but right now I feeling a different kind of way about This Guy. The chemistry is so weird right now.....But just let you both know Esdot will not get caught SLIPPING......That's why I did what I did last night . I did it because I felt like he deserved it and I also did because I wanted to see his reaction. So when I called he question what time and why did I leave like that. Is what is....I like him for the time being....Until shit change I will keep liking him.......Luv all of you....

4:09 PM  
Blogger misskree said...

Not to take anything aways from the previous comments because I have a lot of old fashion values but I think this might help your situation being that you don't want to let it go!

I think you should enjoy it while it lasts, but go in with a open mind knowing the wind could blow in either direction! We as women sometimes miss out on just good ole fun because we are so consumed with trying to tie a man down. I too am in need of a good man, and plan on not going for the same BS when I get out of this situation.

I say continue to lay him, if it's meant to be, it will be! If not, at least you can say it was fun while it lasted! That's my new moto for 06, enjoy the present! No one is promised tomorrow.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home