Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sleepy as hell

I wish I was off today! I'm so sleepy it doesn't make no sense. I work last night and didn't get home until about 2 this morning.

Have you ever had one of those days where all you wanted to do was stay in the bed and not doing nothing, when I say nothing mean nothing, no eating, no bathing, no talking on the phone, just home alone with your pillow. Well that the kind of day I wish I had. I never get time to rest all I do is run...run..and work...work...Well the new year is approaching and I will be doing more sleeping than running. I will learn how to take a nap afterwork and before. On Sunday I will be home doing nothing, but sleeping I will try to eat in between naps but I need to lose weight so it probably won't be a priority to eat, just sleep and sleep and more sleep...All this typing is making me sleepy........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home