Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh Boy.....

On the phone with one of the guys that can't seem to let me go. Now mind you we are cool for the most part. But I want him to focus on his retard azz girlfriend whom he is taking to Hawaii on Friday. Now tell me why the fuk is he calling me. Well he stated he is calling me because he wants to know if I working at the bar tonight so told him yeah. Then he said well I want to see you before leave, I ask his dumb azz why, and he said because I just want to say good bye to you..The question is why won't he say good bye forever. I don't understand why he won't admit that this chick is his girlfriend...She must be your taking her to Hawaii for two fuking weeks.....I dealt with him for 5 years and we travel to Jamaica which he could of have stayed the fuk home because he was boring and to Dallas where he think this will be every year thing. Yeah right...next year I will be going alone and I mean it. I can't put up with this bullshizt no more.....
Oh wow I feel much better now that I got that off my chest.. Fuk him NEXT

3 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

You weren't supposed to talk to him until January 1....

4:09 PM  
Blogger Esdot said...

yeah your right but, he called me at work and I couldn't see the number so I had to answer.....Trust me it won't happen again

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell him to get a life & stop trying to be in yours !!!....Loser !!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home