Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This Guy.......

I met a guy that I like but he is weird as hell. He one of those guys that makes you feel comfortable when you are in his presences, but akward over the phone. He also that type that like do what he want to do when it comes to doing it, if you get my point. Let just say he is a "Touchy Feely Guy". He tried to work off my Vickie, but it wasn't happening especially not for free and it's was our first date, now there's no time limit on fuking, it just a price if it the first time for everything (I know I sound like an whore) but it is what is. So my question to my bloggers is should I cut him off and say fuk it and fuk him or should I tease the fuk out him until I can't take no more. But remeber he has show and improve (cash/gift) something before the vickies come off. Don't get me wrong he has the touch to put you in la la land, but I have self control. So it won't happen or less I want it to!


Question of the day:

When is it a right time to have sex with someone?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say get yours, if u can physically, u can get your own satisfaction, now if u do get some then act like a n*** and tell him to get up and get off of you and keep it moving because u got what u wanted out of the deal, a orgas*m! otherwise, the 2nd thing u can do is continue to tease! if he has cash u can act like me and just tease of months and no cookies!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Esdot said...

What if he is whack, you know just cause it rise does mean it's good. Oh well time will tell....(money, cash hoe) LOL...I crack myself up

4:35 PM  
Blogger misskree said...

I say give him some! You don't want to end up falling for him and then you waited, and it's wack. You will be pissed and end up leaving him alone.If you give him some now, you'll know what your getting yourself into. I say do it!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Esdot said...

Now what if it good,then he turns out to be an asshole! But you know what I know how to fuck like a man get it and get up and don't call for a couple days fuck a week or two....I love my sense of humor

4:53 PM  
Blogger misskree said...

you are crazy! I'll be at the bar when I leave the doobie spot

5:01 PM  
Blogger misskree said...

Ok, I don't think there is a time limit on having sex with someone, at least not anymore in this day and age. Sex is a part of life, and without it, none of us would be here! Now with that being said, just because there is no time limit on when to do it, doesn't mean that everyone deserves that time. You'll figure it out! Good luck!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home