Monday, December 12, 2005

Thanks for the Snow

Good Morning Blogland..I had a very long weekend thanks to the snow.

Thursday Night I hung out to about 3am. Why I don't know, I guess I was in a partying mood. I went to the Martini Bar. Which was ok..I make better martini than them, but the atmosphere was cool, that's a bar you go to when you are creeping. Then we went to the hood bar FOXES. Its hard to find a park space because it's so pack, then the fake azz parking attendant always give me a problems, I don't know what it is, but he always get smart with me, but that's what you can expect from a crack head, I need to stop wasting my energy on his azz. Now we are inside I'm looking around, checking my surrounding. I see my favorite person. I luv her, she helps me when I really going thru something, I don't know what I will do if I didn't have a friend like her. We did our normal meet and greet, then I did my walk thru. Mingles with some of my admire. Damn I need drink Da-Da, me too, I trying to signal the bartenders that we know very well but for some strange reason they are both are ignoring us, I started feeling some kind of way for a minute, now after waiting 15minutes, one comes over with a straight attitude, but I look past that and ordered our drinks. Socializing with my bar friends and now who walks in the door " the fuking enemy", I start to grab my coat a leave but my favorite person tells me to stay and do what you been doing. So now I'm in the spot I been since I got there, far away from " the enemy" and when I look up to my surprise he close by. Why the fuk is he close by, the last time we were here he ran his azz out the door.
But anyway I'm enjoying myself with da-da, we are both laughing about "mssg man" One day I will bring Mssg Man to blogland, but right now it's not a good time. But anyway I feel like somebody is staring at me but I refuse to look up to see who it was, but Da-Da said it loud and clear why the fuk is he staring over here, I said who, the fuking enemy I said girl fuk him. So we are cracking up laughing about all kinds of shizt, then here come the enemy friend who feels like he need to speak to me, I spoke back with the biggest smile on my face just so he knows I'm not feeling no animosity toward the enemy. I felt like he did that so he can report my reaction,to the enemy after that I decide to be out. We left and Da-Da drop me off home, then I hook up with Juicy who took me to one of her hang out spots, which I wasn't really feeling the dancers where kind of whack not to appealing, but she had some photo from the previous spot she was at, I wish I was there to see them in person and not on camera but don't worry I will be there next this week to come.

Now I home trying to get myself together for bed. Thinking to myself why did I hang out this late, damn where is the snow, I will not be able to function at work AM. Here it is 3:15 and my phone is ringing, who the fuk is calling me at this time of the the night, it simpleton he must been drunk calling me with some bar shizt, I talked to him very briefly.....Sleepy time....
4:am the phone is ringing again I said out loud what the fuk is going on who the Fuji can this be, it's one of my stalker but I didn't answer what the hell can he possibly want, I tried to shut the ringer off, but I was only able to put it on silence, 4:08 oh my god it's ringing again, I said hell to nah, is he serious, this time I tried to turn it off but once again it went to silenced mode.4:10 it's ringing again I said this is some bullshizt, I'm going to curse this bastard out when I get tomorrow, and this time I removed the battery.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home