Thursday, December 15, 2005

Feeling

Hello Bloggers...I been working lately so haven't had a chance to let you know what's been going in my Life.

Lately I been dealing with alot of mix feeling. I thought I wanted to be with a certain guy, but when I realize that he was just as desperate as females, I fell back from the situation. I guess I felt some kind of way when he announced he had a girlfriend, and now I see why I felt that way. I was use to him being there when I need him to be and of course the cash that I was receiving when I need to receive it. Some time I think to myself will I always be like this "fuking with n*gga because of what they can give me. . I guess time will tell if I'm a gold digger or not..But let somebody else tell it I am one, oh well it is what is, I rather be digging in his pocket verse searching in mine. That's why I need an aggressive man in my life just tame me a little bit, not to the point where he will be control my life but just enough to take initiative to make me look a life in a different way.

Ok back to my mix feeling. I believe I was going thru a phase, and now I back to normal. But it's still one problem with the guy, I thought I wanted to be with, like I told you he has a girlfriend,but all I want to know is why is she so mad with me? I practically gave him to her, I didn't show no sign of interest at time he want to be bother and he move eventually and found this smut. Now I normally don't go in to name calling but she made an indirect statement which she could kept to herself and she was shooting mad rocks...... Do she know that I'm that bytch that will make shyte happen. I'm not a trouble maker but I will handle anybody that bring it my way. I hate silly azz bytch and n*gga who can't tame there bytch..Somebody had to tell her about me, but I guess they forgot to tell her I'm nice with mine, shyte he better tell her, because any kind way it go down I'm hook off on him first and then I will deal with her. But let's just hope I don't have to go there. Even though I want to

Now have another issues blast from the past is coming into town this weekend and he tryin to see me. Once I tell you who he is, tell me should I see him or diss him.
He was the only man I got out of character with I did about 4 hours in jail and he live with me. Does anybody know who I'm talking about?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u a beast? Do you need a beast master? aka a nig- with Cash, a backbone and a big azz di**! I want to say more but I have go i will come to bogland tommorow, lots of stuff to comment on

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home