Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hurry up 5'oclock

Ok 1 more hour to go at this crazy azz zoo....We just sang Happy Birthday to Michael Jackson, I was surprise he show up in the kitchen any other time he hiding in his kingdom with Sharon Stone, she's a fuking stalker at times. I wonder what she gave him. On the other hand he has two more stalker here at the zoo touchy feely and close up. Please let his azz be he's married with kids and don't want neither one. Ok Mold is calling me asking me about a fuking surgery, why I don't know, you booked the surgery and then you moved it...Leave me the hell alone...Now I have to call the patient and let her know the appointment needs to be rescheduled oh boy. Twister stated it suppose to snow tomorrow I don't mind staying home catching up house especially laundry, because I doubt if it gets done today. But on the other hand I don't mind the Zoo, sometimes I have fun here especially me and juicy talking about the night before or these fuking animal here.....Fuking close-up just sent me email saying she out tomorrow, who gives a fuk bye bytch, enjoy your long weekend.... Ok it's time clean up my desk and get ready to go into the cold, I don't feel like going to the bank deposit my money I hate paying fuking bills....Guess I will go to Wal-mart get laundry detergent. Hopefully about time I'm done it won't be traffic I love the Zoo, just hate commuting to this mthfuker.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is 10:13 am, where are u it is snowing, but u are very entertaining, though I know basically every move u have been making over the last few days, I like your version, you are very entertaining! what did u do alst nite esdot? where u a mother or a mutherfkr or both?

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home