Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Love Life....

Good Morning Blogland! How is everybody doing on this cold day? Warm I hope. Question why do most people love life suck verse living there regular life? Can anyone answer that question for me? Well being that we are on the topic, my love life sucks....I WISH I could meet someone and be happy with him. I'm at age 30 still living a single life which to me is abnormal. I know there is not time limit on when you will settle down, but damn when will you know you met your SOUL MATE?

THE MEN I ATTRACT

I attract them all, SINGLE, INVOLVED, MARRIED and of course last but not least CRAZY.
Most single men are scared of commitment, and the reason why because either they been hurt before or they love the single life and not having to answer to no one.
Involved men wants there cake, ice cream and lil extra if they can have it that way. Married men are just as bad as being involved it just that they basis there second life on time. Now crazy men are the ones you give them something good and they can't seem to let you go, it's always a fight to leave them. I know most women can relate to all of the above. But I meet the MEN that all Love Esdot. But for some strange reason these relationship doesn't last very long. So I wonder from time to time is it me or them?

How will you basis your Love Life:

Are you Happy or Unhappy with your current Lover?

Are you settling for specific reason?

Do expect more from him or her?

Are you only there because of the Kids?

I would like to know so please leave your comment in my comment box.
Also I would like to hear why you think my relationship don't last? Be easy on me for those who know me well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say why your relationships don't work out because I have all the same problems...I think it's something in the air or the water with these guys in this millenium. I think there is a soulmate out there for each of us but whether or not we'll actually come across that person during our time here on earth is unknown ??...So for now all we can do is deal everyday & pray for better things to come along soon !!...P.S - Your blogger site is nice, I like it.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say why your relationships don't work out because I have all the same problems...I think it's something in the air or the water with these guys in this millenium. I think there is a soulmate out there for each of us but whether or not we'll actually come across that person during our time here on earth is unknown ??...So for now all we can do is deal everyday & pray for better things to come along soon !!...P.S - Your blogger site is nice, I like it.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok right now i'm happy with my love life, i have a new friend and he's so sweet. we communicate very well. and so far no drama, until the baby father get a full whiff of my new found LOVE.

no i don't think i'm settling, even though i was a little down and out when i met him, but do that count as settling?

i expect a man to be truthful and take care of home first and fore most, all that other shit can wait.

we have no kids...together!


THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU GIRL IT'S THESE MEN. POINT BLANK.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men are good for nothing but $$$ and di**K get the cash!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home