Friday, December 16, 2005

WHY ME.....

Why me! Every time I think something is going good it goes bad. This weekend was suppose to be a good weekend, I have plans to go to my Christmas party and then to The 40/40 to an engagement party. But as of right now it's not looking so good.

Heels piss me off about some snotty as patient that had to wait over an hour to see the doctor. I apologize to patient for the wait and so did the doctor but she don't care she feels like we suppose to kiss there azz as much as possible. But I'm not the one for all that, I make the appointments and that's it, what am I to do when he doctor take his time with his patients,rush him...Yeah right. So she call her self yelling at me, I just walk off, like I don't want to hear this shyte right now, but I was so upset to the point that I do not want to attend my Christmas party tonight, but fuk it I'm going for a lil while then I'm out...

Then I receive a phone call from fat azz with the fat pockets, tell me that he's not going to be able to attend the engagement party tonight at the 40/40. Now I been asking him all week long, was he going and he said yes, on top of that he called me yesterday to confirm letting me know we got a room. So I said cool, no this fat bytch turned around today and cancelled. I didn't curse or yell, I just said ok. But I'm still going, staying in the same hotel and swear on everything I love, he bet not be there. It's wrap for fat azz with the fat pockets. I can't do this shyte no more. As of right now I'm thru with these fuking men. I need a break from all this bullshyte. NO MORE CALLS/NO MORE FUKING/NO MORE EXCUSES/NO MORE NOTHING...I'm in FOCUS mode....Fuk him.......

1 Comments:

Blogger misskree said...

Fuk em girl, fuk em! LOL You are dealing with your toads right now! You will meet your prince soon. Remember I told you this is just preparation for what's to come!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home