Thursday, December 08, 2005

The end of my Night, the start of my Day

Driving down the highway jamming to my music, having crazy thoughts about my love life. I decide to think about something else. Realizing that I was hungry called ahead to order me a salad which was not ready when I got there to pick up. I arrive home to get ready for my part-time job,but before I left I had to help my son with his homework. I don't know if I mention him before,but yes I do have an 11 year-old who thinks he's my daddy at times. He's the man of the house for now so I just laugh when he goes thru his 21 question at 7am. So now while driving to bar, I'm think how my night will turn out, whose coming to see me tonight. Hope and praying I get a chance to watch Top Model, so it will be ok if it slow from 7 until 9pm. So now that I'm here I see the normal drunks that are there every Wednesday night, not mad at them for being there but wondering why the hell they are fuk up at 6:45pm. Especially my help he's already funny looking, but extra funny when drunk.

Co-worker of mine is happy to see me because she ready leave but who gives a fuk, I have full time I get there when I get there, I don't know why she can't stay until 7 verse 6. What the fuk I don't know why her hours are from 10 to 6 and not 11 to 7 anyway. So now I counting my drawer making sure everything is all there. So now I'm here, and I make small talk with the customer(s). Check the time to see how much longer I have to wait for Top Model,dying to know whose going to win tonight. So far the bar is still a dead and top model just came on. Me and one of the customer are both anxious to see who be kick off first. So now one of the customer wants to play music on Jukebox, I was mad at him because I told him we had to watch Top Model damn that music right now, he said damn top model, in my mind I'm saying you take your azz home, so I just turned it down on his azz, and continue to watch. So now we see the first elimination and it's Bre, I knew she will be first but she out did the rest of girls...Now one by one here come my regulars and some friends but of course my friends wants to watch Top Models as well, so we greet each other with hugs and kisses while my regulars pop shizt. But they pop shizt when I don't cook for there hungry azz, or because I didn't make there drink fast enough or they just have something to say. But most of time I make them wait because they came in the door popping shizt, I don't feel like hearing that shizt right now my show is on. But when the commercial comes on I got them. Now that everybody has there drinks and they are some what calm. It always that one person who I love very dearly that has something sarcastic to say, then once he start the rest of them start. But it's all fun.....Now we are still watching Top Model and waiting for there pick, Nik or Nicole......Nicole was the fuking winner why I don't know but of course she is on the Pink side and the last time the winner had a lil bit of black in her, so that explains it all. We were all shock and thinking why the fuk they pick her azz.
Oh ok now it time for me to pay some attention to my fan club, they are requesting for me to put on Lip Gloss and I listen only because they give me more tips just on appearance sometimes..But again you got remember half of my fan club wants to fuk me , but it will never happen just flirting to get that cash. But it's one guy that very persisent but I just can't see it. I will have to be fuk up for that one but will also need that cash satisfy my pockets,sound like WHORE but it is what is. Drinks are being poured, music is playing, customers are talking amongst themselves I'm washing glasses, ear hustling, collecting tabs and tips, for the rest night same routine, but tonight it was kind slow verse a normal night. Now it's about that time to kick everybody out so I can go the hell home. I have a 7 o'clock hair appointment, don't know why I book that appoinment that early what heck I need to look good for Thursday night I made plans to go out have a drink.....

Damn it's 6:15 already mad as hell that I book this hair appoinment, I guess being pretty ain't easy when your hair is short as hell. Prepared myself for the day out door for the morning; it's freezing cold outside, hurry Blu and warm up, damn need gas, bump it let warm up while filling up. Arrive at my stylist house around 7:15am, but the way we were talking like it was 12 in the afternoon......She washing and talking, I looking at my watch like I got to be the work at 9am hurry the fuk up. But I like my stylist she cool and will hook me up at anytime day or night... Finally my hair is done on my way to work, now stuck in traffic already late, but I still need to stop and get my coffee before I deal with my patients and of course some of my annoying azz co-worker...Remainder to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home