Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm Officially in Time Out

Good Morning Blogland!!!!!!

Last night I made a decision, that I need to make along time ago. I'm on time out!!Damn a New Years Resolution, this is something that needs to be done right now.

I don't know why I meet men with BULLSHIT....
I don't know why I meet men with DRAMA.....
I don't know why I meet men with ISSUES....
I don't know why they LIE all time either....
But what I do know is that I'm in time out.....

ESDOT PORTER IS OFFICIALLY IN TIME OUT............

3 Comments:

Blogger misskree said...

All I can say is thank God for girlfriends. I don't know what I would do without yall! It's nothing like going through some shit, and then having one of your friends make you get drunk and male bash to cheer you up! So you wanna get it in, holla at cha gurl!

Ok ladies, I am at a point where I'm really going through this whole spiritual thing and all so there is this web site that has a daily word (not a jesus christ or Godly thing either, no disrespect) just some motivational words and spritual upliftment. Anyway here is the site if anyone is interested and you can sign up for a daily email.

http://www.dailyom.com

(Sorry Es Dot, don't mean to solicit on your page, but you know...)

10:25 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Amen to that SISTA!!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Esdot said...

it's cool

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home