Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'M MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW

Here I am at lunch taking a nap right, one of the xmas helpers comes in a wakes me up stating that I need to go my desk because my boss wants to speak with me, mind you I'm at lunch, I punch out so I'm entitled for my half an hour right. So now I am my desk waiting for them to transfer the call and I'm just sitting there waiting so the call never came thru. So I ask her dispy azz where the call she says or he said to call him in my mind I'm thinking what if I left the building then what. So anyway I call him for him to ask me about another doctors schedule. Are you fuking seroius why not ask his lazy ass secretary.......FUK MY WHOLE NAP UP....... I'M MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW

3 Comments:

Blogger misskree said...

Damn Gina! I know you will take your ass outside the next time you need a nap.That's why I try not to sit at my desk during lunch because the brown man be having his foot and turbin on my neck! lol

3:09 PM  
Blogger Esdot said...

LOL!!! I know you're HOT!!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

oops, that last comment was from msperdie...LOL!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home