Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Weight

Last night I met with a Personal Trainer, who reveal my weight as 50 pounds to much...I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh because I'm so embarrass with myself. But if you see me you will say no that's not true. I'm 5f 6in tall with great bone structure and hide the weight very well, but I refuse to start buying clothes in the teen's. So I started working out with the trainer,I did a little cardio as my warm up, then he started working on the whole entire body. I did a little of everything in sets of two's which I felt good afterwards and very little pain this morning. But I will probably feel pain tomorrow you know it takes two days to kick in.

2 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

Hey there, welcome. Glad to have you here. And as far as the weight goes, girl PA-LEASE! I need to work out too. But don't worry, you'll lose the weight :)

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M NOT GOING TO KEEP TELLING YOU ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TONE IT UP AND LOOSE THE STOMACH. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home