Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last Week !

Hello Bloggers!!!!

Last week was another bad week for me. On Tuesday I receive a phone call at 4something in morning, from my mother boyfriend stating he was taking my mother to ER for her diabetes, but that all he said he didn't go in to details, so I respond with OK, not knowing it was really serious. So then I tried to go back to sleep, but when I did it was time to get up and get ready for work. But still thinking about my mother wondering what's really going on, but now I'm coughing out of control, ol boy I hope I'm not getting a cold. So now I driving to work and I receive a call from my grandmother asking me why I didn't call her and I said I was but when I go to work. So then she went in to detail telling me my mother was really sick and it kinda upset me because she knew I was driving and why would she tell me such bad news at time like this, so I cried and cried. I tried to remain as calm as possible but it wasn't working. Then on top that I was getting sick myself. To make a long story short I ended up out of work for 4days, I had FLU really bad and still recovering and My mother was really sick, but now she doing really good. So let hope this week is better than last......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home