Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Guy (part VI)

Ok I'm convinced that he's special.....Last time I talk to you all I said how I like and dislike and all that still stands in my book. But now I just convinced that he's a lil touch. Also I finally found out his nationality and yes he is a foreigner (Grenadian)I knew he was something I just didn't know what. He's the kind of person that you don't want to talk over phone, you rather see him face to face because everytime he calls my phone he piss me the fuk off. Why do you even bother dialing my number. Sometimes I answer and sometimes I don't because I just don't want to hear what he has to say. Anyway all I want from dude is to call when 100 pumps is wanted or needed. Will I be wrong for that? Because honestly I see this is waste of time, but not a waste of dyck.........If you were me and all you wanted was a simple fuk, what will you do? Come out and just tell him or be bother when I feel like it.......Help me Bloggers, your advice is needed right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger misskree said...

First off, LMFAO, that song is funny as hell! LOL!!!!!!!!

Ok as far as needing a friendly fuk, there is nothing wrong with it as long as your feelings are not involved; if there are, then your only fuking yourself. I think you should tell him those are your intentions if you do decide to do that. 1. to let him know what he's really good for, 2. because there is nothing wrong with keeping it real. If men keep it real about there intentions for us, there would be alot of heartache spared for us women. Good luck, you'll find your way with him, and do what's best!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Misskree, don't hurt yoself. If the feelings are going to be in the mix then it's not worth it. But if you can handle it, then handle it. Fuk his brains out and bounce everytime. No playing house, thats how shit get twisted.


Yo! I love this song, I need this for something! "fuck you, you ho! I don't want you back."

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home