Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Hello Blogger long time no write. I been down lately but gradually picking back up. It seem today that some of my friends have the Valentine's Day Blues. But I keep telling them to keep there head it just another day, think of it as the 13th and not the 14th. See I'm always alone on this day so I'm use to it, so what I suggest is that you pamper yourself on this day, buy lots of gifts or one real expensive one and you will feel better knowing you got what you wanted....So cheer up lady and go out and spend some money on yourself.....Love all of you..... Esdot

2 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

That's right!!! Tell it like it t-i-is..... Happy V Day girl! Love you!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I do have the V-day blues, but I believe I'm getting over it. Thanks for the "Cheer Up".........LUV YA, Sissy.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home