Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Promise

Hello Blog World...Long time no write...I been busy doing other things but I'm back now.....

Today I promise to let my heart lead me and not my mind. I think in my past I was afraid to be in a serious relationship because I felt like I won't be able to live my life as Esdot.

I feel like it time to give people a chance ..Instead of looking at there flaws, I will look at there personality and feeling for me...Instead of putting my friends first I would put him first. Not in the way where I'm to busy for my friend but I will separate both relationship between them and him, because I need my friend for other reason and I need a man for similar reason . I think I met someone for me this time around and I will try my best to make this work on my behalf. But we are learning each other so we will see what God has in store for us................I miss yall but I'm back.....

3 Comments:

Blogger misskree said...

Wow, well I sure hope things work out for you. He's seems like a good guy! If it doesn't, we will fuck him up! lmao!!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Esdot said...

I know that right

12:11 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Very well put. Hope this one works out...why haven't you come up with a nickname?

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home