Friday, March 31, 2006

ATL

Hello Bloggers long time no write.....

I went to T.I. Party in ATL on Wednesday, which was the hottest party I ever been too. This man is well love in the South. Our VIP was directly across from his. His shit was jumping but so was our, we had enough Remy and Goose to supply a bar for the night. The N*gga that I rolled with were classified as Jersey Ballers and was popping bottles and collars all night long....."Every since I can remember we were popping our collars, straight popping our collars"

I'm die hard Jay-z fan, and I never flew no where for one day to see him perform but he's under his label so it's was all good. I had plenty of drinks that had me fuk up and calling earl the next morning on Continental, but by time I got the work I was all good. It's was event that I'm glad I didn't miss....Holla

2 Comments:

Blogger MsPerdie said...

I'm glad you had fun, but I'm mad I didn't get to go :(

10:00 AM  
Blogger misskree said...

lol, I agree, I'm glad you had fun, but mad I didn't go!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home